Friday, January 7, 2011

late much?

to all my followers, i apologise profusely for my delay in blogging.

my excuse? i guess i don't really have one. i got back on the 28th of december and from there i could've blogged but i didn't. now that i work it out, i've only been back for 8 days-it's not THAT bad.



i went away up the coast for about 4 weeks and bad weather followed us everywhere. i managed to get 2 full beach days in. sad but now that i'm back in the cape, this heat wave isn't helping and i'd somewhat be happy to go back to the rainy, misty days in december 2010. i really do miss it all.




(time for a fresh start)

but christmas was good. different with my grandfather not there but i guess the puppy my mom decided to get filled that gap a little. it's the cutest little munchkin on this earth.
say hi :)



and new years, well that too was a jam. i was just glad to come back to cape town for one new years and so seeing everyone was lovely. it was much quieter than expected but nonetheless, entertaining. paddy and dan kept the party alive and then by the time we got to muzinberg beach, i think everyone sobered up from the cold and to top it all off, we went to sleep with the thunderstorms belting down. it was beautiful.


nice one matt
(yes, i used your real name)

so that's my short little re-cap of december for you. i could tell you much more but it's very long-winded so rather go see the pictures i put up on facebook. much easier :)

(my internet is being gay and won't let me upload any of my photos so you'll just have to see facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment