Wednesday, February 9, 2011

when i am old, i shall wear purple...

Youth has no age.


On Sunday it was my gran’s 92nd birthday and it was beautiful.

To live to an age like that is quite an achievement. She is still mobile and able to do most things. I envy her and hope to be like she is if I ever reach that age.




We went to this lovely restaurant in Stellenbosch (I think it’s my next place to go for my birthday).
And I had this chocolate nougat mousse with fresh berries. And it was more than delicious. really.
Andrea, you’d love it.




(eager smile)


Happy birthday gran. Thank you for all the shortbread you’ve ever made us.

1 comment:

  1. it's creepy that as i was reading the description, i was like "i must go. i NEED it." and then "andrea you love it" lol. next roadtrip, to get it. and hello, we still have to go stay at christian's house! maybe when u guys have vac, if ur not busy with the epic. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete