Monday, November 29, 2010

charissa and ilsa.

this is terrible of me.
i began this post last thursday in my moment of despair
 when ilsarother and chaz (friend, your name and surname are WAY too long for my liking) decided to go to sleep after a night in mont.
leaving me wide awake, with my tea. and burnt popcorn. and i threatened to blog bad things about them.

i got as far as the title. 



funnily enough though, i have nothing bad to say about them.
 so instead, this post is going to be pretty mediocre. like them. average :)



firstly, charissa.
  • thank you for having a dog that wees where he is everytime it sees me.


  • thank you for making me clothes (or potentially).
  • thank you for allowing me to take over your house and for your mom making me vetkoek.
  • thank you for driving me everywhere before i had my drivers.
  • thank you for getting in my car that is not as cool as yours -you know power-steering, central locking, aircon, 5 gears,electric windows (need i say more?)

  • thank you for teaching me to stop at STOP streets.

  • thank you for inspiring me to buy dresses.

  • and for fueling my addiction towards it.
  • thank you for attending a xhosa college next year.
  • for having great toes.
  • thank you for burning popcorn in my house.
  • thank you for letting me teach you about the "english" peoples way of life.




  • thank you for drinking lots of coffee.



  • thank you for catching on to "oh heck no".








 secondly, ilsa.
  • thank you for having amazingly straight hair. it's annoying.
  • thank you for having cappucino sachets readily available at your house.
  • thank you for choosing to move to a house where the first time i had to find it, ended up in a place i never want to visit again.
  • thank you for fueling my love for paramedics and firemen (you have your doctors, i don't care).
  • thank you for coming on many of my spontaneous roadtrips.


  • thank you for borrowing clothes from my wardrobe. and allowing it to make you look SO great.

 


















  • thank you for studying nursing. as much as i dislike hopsitals and every factor around it, you truly are inspiring helping people and all. (so are u chaz, but in a different, more creative form).
  • thank you for not attending my 19th birthday ;)
  • thank you for teaching me about kurt darren and die campbells.

 

  • thank you for also burning popcorn in my house. and letting me laugh at your make-up running from it.
  • thank you for, after falling head first at sebs farm, coming out of your alchohol state to check that i'm still alive.


  • thank you for wanting my mom to inherent all her jewellery to you.
  • thank you for "the claw". 
  • thank you for having the coolest collection of earrings.
  • thank you for owning a cat without a tail. it scares me.
 



  • thank you for pointing out when my profile   pictures are not of me.









  • thank you for being "fat kid".







  • as much as a despise your groote schuur vibes and i guess afrikaans, somewhere deep down (very deep) i have love for you both. lots of it.
                                                             so thank you. for both being twits :)

    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment