Tuesday, November 16, 2010

yes, i did just fix that

today is windy. oh my word. typical cape town.

i am telling you this city is bipolar. at least it was a beautiful day yesterday. it truly was amazing.
and i got to wear my hat! because it reminds everyone as a Bruno Mars hat, they've dubbed my hat "Bruno"-you know, because i name my items of clothing and all. really.



in other news, i fixed my car.
i'm sure you're thinking, "but leigh, since when was your car broken?"
but that's how quick i was to fix it. you didn't even notice. i'm that good.

the bumper on the right side decided to come apart slightly
(oh dad, if you're reading this, my bumper started to come apart, but i fixed it. don't worry).
so i get my toolkit out, lie on my back and undo and redo all the necessary screws and voila!

dirty hands and all.

i've decided if i never make it anywhere else, a mechanic job is for me. what a jam :)




oh and my flicker on the right had blown a fuse so R10 later, it was fixed
(by someone else though).
i spent the whole of yesterday in camps bay doing my hand signals. You know, the ones you learn during your driving lessons and you're thinking, "when am i ever going to need to use them. never".

people, you will use them sometime in your life. and you'll look like a noob but oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment